1. Any outstanding contributions to the book of blogs need to be in by the 16th. If, for whatever reason, you no longer wish to be included you need to let me know by the 16th too.
If you aren’t going to get it done by then, but would still like to contribute, please send me a grovelling appeal for time and a £10 note and I’ll consider each case on its merits.
2. You can find an up to date list of contributors here – if you didn’t read update last time them please do now as the book is no longer ‘free’: http://wp.me/p3wxuY-4a . You can also suggest charities for any profits and vote on titles. If it’s a draw I’ll just choose a title – so please use your vote wisely.
3. If anyone would like a sneak preview in exchange for feeding back on any errors (traditionally this is called proofreading but I’m keeping it informal) then let me know
4. If anyone has any PR/marketing ideas or contacts then please let me know – or better yet just contact them yourself and wax lyrical about the project. This has grown from a side project to an incredible collective effort – so to do justice to everyone’s work collaborating on making the book a success would be wonderful. We’ve already had some interest from People Management and Ask Grapevine – some US (or NZ?) interest would be brilliant.
5. I’m registered as a publisher with Amazon now. Hopefully I can confirm my tax status with them next week and then we are good to go!
It’s going to be great.